Thursday, May 29, 2008

Nudism Update - Self Acceptance

So after about 4 or 5 months of "experimenting" with going nude as much as possible, I find it as exhilarating now as I first did in the beginning. The biggest difference I've noticed is that I've become even much more comfortable with being nude around others. Now I have very little issues with shedding my clothes around others whether they be clothed or not. My biggest remaining hangup is that I have little desire to disrobe in situations where others would be offended by the act.

As I expected, nudism has definitely helped me become more accepting of my imperfections. I used to feel so self-conscious even in a bathing suit, thinking about the bulges in one area or sagging skin in another or marks or scars. Nudism has taught me to say "what the fuck!" To throw it all to the wind and say to myself that it I am OK. To be able to take the whole of my physical being and embrace it. My only regret in my nudism experience so far is that I didn't start it much earlier in life.

No comments: