Friday, May 9, 2008

Bare to Breakers

Bay to Breakers is a 7.5 mile, foot race held in San Francisco each year. There is also a group called the Bare to Breakers that performs the race completely nude. Well yesterday I found some cheap tickets for this weekend and am considering doing it, but am still conflicted if I really want to travel all the way across the country on a moments notice for this.

I must say though, that this would be an ultimate nude experience. That is, (a) definitely qualifies as public nudity, (b) an extended period of time, (c) tour through a much of a major city, (d) completely nude, and (e) most people are actually clothed.

3 comments:

creating my life said...

have u read the bare2 breakers website? i m glad here in uk we dont have so much to take in just to go naked in a demonstration.

nudeindc said...

Yes I have. It's a good read to curl up by the fire and spend a weekend with.

Anonymous said...

Its New thing