Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Tennis Today

Yesterday I played tennis... again. I've been playing pretty regularly for the past year or so now and have really improved over the past few months. Anyway, at the park that I regularly play there are about 50 players that I know that play there regularly (several times per week), about 5 of which I would call the A-level players.

Many people at the park have considered me a part of this group for a long time, but frankly I know that I am not. I know that the A-level players would have my lunch. Well yesterday I split sets with one of the A players 3-6 and 6-3. This is the second time in as many weeks that I've taken sets from A-level players. Perhaps now I am really just starting to break into this group.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wow...so you're in the big leagues...congrats.

It's odd, but I've always found nudity to be normal and am amazed at how folks can get so uptight about it. Keep up the freedom.