Monday, May 12, 2008

Black and Nude

This weekend I went a friend's house that was hosting a nude get-together for a gay, nudist for men of color. Actually, the hosts are a couple that the BF and I met a couple of months ago and have visited a few times. They forwarded my name and email to the group, and so now I am a member.

About 15 people or so showed up. In addition to the black guys, there was one (or two) Latinos, one white and one Asian. The hosts served appetizers and other food, and drinks. We, played Wii bowling, mostly ignored a movie and of course soaked in the famed hot tub. It was a little chilly outside, but that only made the allure of the hot tub even greater. The gathering was mostly clean (i.e. non-sexual) with a little touching and caressing which was cool since of course I am very tactile. I think that I enjoyed the hot tub most.

I have to say that I enjoyed my night. The same groups is planning an outing to nude Sandy Hook beach in a few weeks. This happens to be the same week as my birthday. As of now I am planning to attend.

No comments: