Thursday, May 22, 2008

I Was A Bad Boy

Last Saturday I went to the bi-monthly, nude cocktail party at the Green Lantern. The event is mostly social, but a certain amount of innocent playing is tolerated. I think I pushed the limits a little bit, which was a little unlike me.

It all happened right toward the end. Most of the guys had already started to go upstairs to change into their clothes. There were only about 20 or so guys still in the main bar area, with a group of guys playing together. Nothing terribly involved, just a little touching and groping. The problem was that there was this really hot guy that appears to be of middle-eastern or perhaps Indian heritage. He was obviously feeling very horny and became a little extra intense in his self-play. He didn't notice that I was watching, but I really got turned on. A guy that I first met in Barcelona was standing beside me giving me ample attention. He partially blocked me from the rest of the bar, which emboldened me to go a little further than I normally would have. Next the guy, noting my excited state, helped by using one hand to massage my anus and cupped the other under my balls. As I came, I cupped my hand in front of me so as to prevent my cum from squirting all over the bar. Judging by the force with which it hit my hand, I'd say it would've travelled several feet. The guy next to me told me with a huge grin, that he was really glad that he came to the event that day.

No comments: