Sunday, May 4, 2008

Super Nekkid Saturday Redux

First a warning... although I try to be honest in this blog, I don't usually give sexual details. I know, that's a little boring isn't it? Anyway, we'll see how far I'll go with this post, but you've been warned!

Yesterday was basically Super Nekkid Saturday Redux. First we went to the bi-monthly naked cocktail party. I brought my first new recruit, which was someone that know from the Green Lantern underwear party. Since the weather was perfect, I expected a small turnout. Indeed there were less people in attendance than normal, but still a very sizable crowd of about 100. I had a blast talking with people I knew and meeting others. One interesting conclusion that I've come to about nudity... People will sometimes look at an unattractive person and say that they'd hate to see him naked. Well, the longer I am involved with nudism, the more I think that people generally look better naked than clothed. Most interestingly, this seems applies to apply especially to the less attractive.

Anyway, for the second part of the day, we were supposed to attend a Cinco de Mayo party at the same location as was the previous Everybody Gets Lucky party. You have to drive to get there and somehow I winded up taking 2 others plus the BF with another friend following us in his own car. As a reminder, this is the large private residence that has a basement setup that would put most commercial bars and clubs to shame. They have a complete and large bar, pool table, air hockey table, slot machine, arcade games, karaoke lounge, snack bar, vending machines, heated pool, hot tub, commercial-grade barbecue pit and a backroom complete with slings and glory holes.

We arrived toward the end of the social period. When I first entered and said hi to some friends, I noticed a very muscled and good looking black guy standing close by. As the evening progressed, I talked with many others, had a couple of hot dogs and lounged around the pool. After finally convincing someone to take a dip in the pool with me, we played in the pool for a while and later retreated to the even warmer hot tub. Of course as the evening progressed, so did the sexual energy, so the hot tub soon became both ridiculously crowded and "busy", though had no complaints.

Well, I met many people and played with several others. But as the evening wore on, I had to say hi to the black guy that I saw when I first entered. He was so glad that I did and said that he really wanted to talk to me but was a little apprehensive to do so. There's a strange thing about gay, black guys in mostly white settings that always make us slightly afraid to approach each for fear of being rejected by someone with a big attitude.

Well we started to talk, flirt and touch. I'll try to describe him. He was big in almost every sense of the word. He was taller than I, perhaps about 6' or 6'1". He had huge muscles. He had nice juicy lips and was an excellent kisser. Oh yeah... did I mention the size of his cock? I often get treated like my dick has superhuman proportions, but believe me, he had me beat. Now, I love men of all races, but am not particularly big on muscle men and rarely consider cock size very important. Nonetheless, he pushed all the right buttons for me. I remember that he said, "you know they're going to kick us out don't you? They didn't invite us (meaning the two black guys with the big dicks) to just pair up with each other."

Well, before the night was done, we went outside to the staircase behind the barbecue pit where it was surprisingly empty. He fucked me on the stairs using just a rubber and spit for lube. That was definitely the largest dick that I've ever taken and it felt perfect. We fucked for quite a while with several breaks in between. He fucked me 'til I came and then we spent several minutes cuddling in each other's arms. Very nice. I can still feel him inside me this morning as I write this.

Other memories... I remember spending a lot of time with a tall, slim and very sexy Asian guy that I know and kinda consider jokingly as my second boyfriend. He sucked me very well for a long time along with another guy. I remember meeting another Asian guy that I had seen several times before (but never nude). This guy is certainly not handsome in the traditional sense or even pretty as Asians often can be. However, he exuded sexiness about as much as anyone possibly could. He has ridiculously big lips (hmm) and an impossibly big and perfect bubble butt. I really enjoyed playing with him. Before the evening was done, I fucked my BF in the sling as well as lying down on the weight bench with him on top.

All in all, I have to say that it was a good night.

1 comment: